1. All new equipment carries a 12 month guarantee. Repairs are guaranteed for 3 months (only the items repaired or replaced are covered by the guarantee.
2. The Repairs under Guarantee can only be accepted with an invoice or other proof of purchase from the authorised supplier. TTS reserve the right to refuse the repair if no proof of purchase from an authorised supplier is provided.
3. Equipment supplied to companies and not sold on the open market will not be repaired unless authorised by that company ( sub contractors on providing proof of purchase and legitimate ownership of the equipment will be supported).
4. The guarantee covers all faulty parts or manufacturing defects on new equipment.
5. The guarantee will be considered void if:-
- The equipment is tampered with or repaired by non -authorises personnel.
- Damage or failure caused by the operation of the equipment in an environment other than that recommended in the accompanying user guide.
- Water or other chemical damage.
- Accidental damage.
- Modifications, maintenance and/or repairs made to the product by unauthorised repairers or use of unauthorised third party parts.
- Virus attack or software errors.
- Improper transportation or packaging during return of the product.
6. Not covered by the Guarantee
- Parts subject to wear, test leads, connectors.
- Batteries .
- Bags, carry straps, battery pouches.
7. The purchaser/owner is responsible for all risks and costs for the transport of the equipment to the repair centre. If under guarantee ROVER or their repair center will pay for the return of the goods. Normal repairs, calibration etc the purchaser/owner is liable for the return transport costs. Free return costs for work done under guarantee are only for UK mainland carriage. Additional costs for carriage outside UK mainland are the responsiblilty of the customer.
8. Carriage is normally by the most economic method and is always signed for delivery. Customers requiring next day or urgent deliveries must specify this and will be charged accordingly.
9. The guarantee cannot be extended after a repair.
10. ROVER Laboriatories or their service centre can not be held responsible for any unauthorised modifications which may cause the instrument to no longer comply with the European”CE” regulations especially regarding EMC and Safety.
11. ROVER or their authorised service centre cannot be held responsible for the loss of any data or channel plans stored by users on there instruments when sent for repair or service. The user/owner is responsible for backing up their own software before sending a meter in for repair/calibration.
12. ROVER or their authorised service centre can not be held responsible for the accuracy of any channel plans or frequency lists supplied with the instrument or downloaded from ROVER sites. It is the responsibility of the user to check that the information is up to date and correct.
13. No warranty is given for batteries or rechargeable batteries or for consumable materials subject to wear and tear, i.e. for parts which have to be replaced periodically during the normal use of the product.
14. To the extent permitted by UK law, ROVER or its authorised service center:-
Will not be responsible for any costs incurred in relation to software configuration.
Loss of opportunity.
Loss of income .
Compensation for direct or indirect damages of any kind to people or goods caused by use of the instruments or associated software.